It’s that time in the quarter, when Jeff Gundlach takes the mic to walk everyone though his latest thoughts on the market, as well as the most recent capital allocation of his fund, DoubleLine, which like PIMCO, had a less than memorable 2013, although 2014 is certainly starting off on a far better foot for bond funds everywhere. Also who knows: with MBS guru, “convexity maven” Harley Bassman announcing today he is leaving Credit Suisse and joining Pimco, maybe Gundlach will shock everyone with an announcement that El-Erian is moving from Newport Beach and making Doubleline, and West LA, his new home?
- GUNDLACH SAYS NO SUPPLY PRESSURE FROM GOVT.S SELLING BONDS
- GUNDLACH SAYS INTEREST RATES WILL RISE SLOWLY, THEN QUICKLY
- GUNDLACH SAYS COPPER CRASHING; GREAT MOMENTUM ON DOWNSIDE
- GUNDLACH SAYS COPPER CRASHING BECAUSE OF SLOWDOWN IN CHINA
- GUNDLACH SAY TAPERING OF QE WON’T END IN 2014 ON VOLATILITY